Support Murrells Inlet Presbyterian Church - Shop at AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com)
What is AmazonSmile?
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Murrells Inlet Presbyterian Church every time you shop at Amazon, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you'll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to our church.
Can I use my existing Amazon.com account on AmazonSmile?
Yes, you use the same account on Amazon.com and AmazonSmile. Your shopping cart, wish list, wedding or baby registry, and other account settings are also the same.
How do I shop at AmazonSmile?
On your first visit to AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), you need to select a charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping.
- Go to smile.amazon.com from your browser
- Sign in using your Amazon account information
- In the box in the bottom right "pick your own charitable organization" type Murrells Inlet Presbyterian Church and click on Search.
- Your search should find Murrells Inlet Presbyterian Church. Press Select to make it your charity.
- Place a check in the box just below AmazonSmile and then click on Start Shopping. The one-time set-up is now complete.
- You can change your charitable organization by choosing Account & Lists > Your Account > Your AmazonSmile.
After the one-time set-up is complete:
- To shop at AmazonSmile, go to smile.amazon.com from the web browser on your computer or mobile device. You may want to add a bookmark to smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and shop at AmazonSmile.
- You should see Murrells Inlet Presbyterian Church listed as your charity at the top left of your screen. Now you are ready to shop.
Which products on AmazonSmile are eligible for charitable donations?
Tens of millions of products on AmazonSmile are eligible for donations. You will see eligible products marked "Eligible for AmazonSmile donation" on their product detail pages. Recurring Subscribe-and-Save purchases and subscription renewals are not currently eligible.
How much of my purchase does Amazon donate?
The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases. The purchase price is the amount paid for the item minus any rebates and excluding shipping & handling, gift-wrapping fees, taxes, or service charges.
From time to time, Amazon may offer special, limited time promotions that increase the donation amount on one or more products or services or provide for additional donations to charitable organizations. Special terms and restrictions may apply, so please see the relevant promotion for complete details.
Can I receive a tax deduction for amounts donated from my purchases on AmazonSmile?
Donations are made by the AmazonSmile Foundation and are not tax deductible by you.